GSWS Employees Transfers Guidelines 2023 GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH ABSTRACT Dept., of GV/WV & VS/WS Human Resources Transfers and Postings of Village and Ward Secretariat employees – Guidelines / Instructions Orders – Issued DEPARTMENT OF GRAM VOLUNTEERS / WARD VOLUNTEERS & VILLAGE SECRETARIATS/WARD SECRETARIATS G.O.Ms.No.05 Dated:25,05.2023,
Read the following:
- GO.Ms 110, PR & RD (MdL. 1) Department, dated 19.07.2019
- 2. GOMs 217, MA & UD (UBS) Department dated 20.07.2019
- 3. GOMs.No. 150, General Administration (Cabinet-II) Department. Dated: 21.12.2019
- G.O.Ms.No.05, GVWV & VSWS Department, dated 25.06.2022
- 5. G.O. Ms. No.03, GVWW & VSWS Department, dated 17.04.2023.
6 U.O.Note No.555-SPF-A/91/1, GA (SPF-A) Dept., Dt.04.10.1991.
- GOMs.No.389 General Administration (MC-I) Department. Dt06.07.2021
- Circular Memo.No.7232/MC-4/2011-1, General Administration (MC-1) Dept, Dated: 04.08.2011.
- From the Director, GVWWV & VSWS, Vijayawada received through e-file bearing computer.No.2072708, Dt: 09.05.2023
- G.O.Ms.No.71, Finance (HR.IPLG. & PLG & POLICY) Dept. Dt.17.05.2023
|To Get FREE New Admissions and Job Alerts Directly on WhatsApp :: Click here|
Follow us on :: Twitter|| Facebook || Telegram
GSWS Employees Transfers Guidelines ORDER:
The Government of Andhra Pradesh has introduced the concept of NAVARATNALU as the core theme of governance in order to revamp the delivery systems of Government services with an aim to improve the living standards of the people. To achieve this objective, the Government of Andhra Pradesh had established a system of Village/ Ward Secretariats consisting of required functional assistants to strengthen Gram Panchayats and Wards in the G.Os 1″ & 2 read above and recruited the functionaries during 2019 and 2020 and their probation has been declared vide G.Os 4 and 5 read above.
- In the reference 9 read above, the Director, GVWWWWW & VSWS, Vijayawada has stated that a number of Village and Ward Secretariat Employees are approaching the Government to consider their requests of transfer on spouse, mutual and other grounds and requested the Government to issue necessary orders in the matter.
- In the G.O., 10 read above, Government have issued guidelines for transfer of employees for the year 2023 and also the existing ban on transfers of employees is relaxed for the period from 22 May to 31 May to ensure right placement of employees to secure optimum productivity and commitment to furtherance of Government’s development objectives.
After careful consideration of the matter, the Government hereby issue the following guidelines for transfer of employees in Village and Ward Secretariats
Principles for Transfers and Postings:GSWS Employees Transfers Guidelines
- The GSWS employees recruited under 2019 and 2020 Notifications, who have completed two years of service and completed probation as on the date of issue of this orders are eligible to apply. These orders are not applicable to Energy Assistants
- All the transfers shall entertained on request basis only
- Application for transfer shall submitted through ONLINE 4. The unit for transfer is the unit of the appointment Le, erstwhile Districts.
- Transparent declaration of vacancies: HOD’s at the erstwhile District Level shall publish the list of vacancies available under the respective designations
- Not more than 20% of staff under any designation working in the present district shall disturbed.
- If a Mandal / ULB has less than 50% staff working under any designation inflow should match the outflow
- 8. Employee will be provided an option to declare their choice Mandals/ ULBS.
- No request transfer will considered for the employees to any Village/Ward Secretariat in their native Gram Panchayat/Ward.
- 10. Request of employee having any disciplinary charges / ACB / Vigilance cases pending against him/her shall not considered.
11. Employees shall produce “No Dues Certificate from the MPDO/Municipal Commissioner as the case may be along with their request transfer application.
- The Applications are submitted via online with self- attested details by the employees.
- Once the application timeline is closed. Verification of applications through online will be taken up. Provisional seniority list in each category based on merit rank is displayed in the Portal
- Objections can e uploaded with proof in the Portal Objections ae redressed and replies will posted by respective HoDs at District level
- 15. Final Seniority list in each Category shall displayed in the Portal
II. Grounds of transfer: GSWS Employees Transfers Guidelines
Applicants ae arranged into the following two (2) Categories –
⚫ CATEGORY A- Within the District Transfers
⚫ CATEGORY B-Inter District Transfers
Applications for transfers within the District processed first followed by th Applications for inter District transfers. The employees who get Inter District transfer shall take the last rank among the Employees of the opted erstwhile District of the same designation irrespective of the year of recruitment.
CATEGORY A- Within the District Transfers:
All the Applicants who requested for transfer ae arranged into the following priority groups:
I Single Women/Widow Medical Grounds (either Self or Spouse or dependent children or dependent parents) suffering from Cancer, Heart Disease, Neuro- Surgery, Kidney transplantation, Bone TB. Husband and Wife cases (only one of the spouses is eligible). Such applicants shall invariably produce (a) Marriage Certificate and (b) Certificate from the employer along with the employee ID, whose spouse working in the State Government including Public Sector Undertaking/State Universities/Municipalities/Cooperative Institutions/Aided Institution etc/ Central Government / Central Goverment Institutions/ Central Universities etc shall e considered.
Applicants ae serially arranged in each of the above Priority group based on the Merit rank in their respective District Selection list
Mutual transfer – Provision for only one option of Mandal / ULB will be provided in the Portal
CATEGORY B – Inter District Transfor
Applications allowed only on the following two grounds as per the instructions issued in the references 6″ to 8″ read above
() Spouse Grounds () Mutual Requests
Note: Requests for transfer on any other grounds shall not entertain (1) Request transfer on Spouse grounds, Employee whose spouse working in the State Government including Public Sector Undertaking/State Universities/ Municipalities/Cooperative Institutions/Aided Institution etc/ Central Government / Central Government Institutions/ Central Universities etc shall considered. Such applicants shall invariably produce (a) Marriage Certificate and (b) Certificate from the employer along with the employee ID
Applicants serially arranged based on the Merit rank in their respective District selection list. In case of a tie, Women employees given priority followed by Date of Birth.
(i) Mutual transfer – Provision for only one option of Manda/ULB will be provided in the Portal
III. Procedure of issue of Transfer Proceedings:
- Logins will given in the Portal to the Secretaries of the concerned Line Department for effecting Inter District transfers and Appointing Authorities for effecting transfers within the Districts.
- Transfer proceedings for transfers from one District to another District shall issued by the Secretary to Government of the concerned Line Departments. All such proposals on inter-district transfers shall henceforth routed through GA (MC-1) Dept before obtaining orders in Circulation duly following the guidelines issued in the references 6th to 8th read above. INFO
- In the first instance, the Employees ae allotted to Mandal/ULB in the Portal itself
- 4. Thereafter, the respective Appointing Authority allots the specific Secretariat in the Mandal/ ULB to the employee on transfer by means of counselling procedure.
5 Appointing Authorities Le. the District Collectors, Regional Directors of Municipal Administration, Deputy Directors of Tribal Welfare Department. Assistant Directors of Survey & Land Records, Joint Directors of Agriculture Department, District Officers of Sericulture Department, Joint Directors Fisheries, Joint Director Animal Husbandry, Superintending Engineers of Public Health Department, Regional Deputy Directors of Town & Country Planning Department and Regional Directors of Medical & Health Department shall issue final transfer proceedings
It shall noted that if any employee submits false information! documents and also the Officer who countersigned the same are liable for disciplinary as well as criminal action
- The employees shall not be eligible for TTA/DA and joining time as the transfers affected at their request. The process of transfers within district shall completed by 10 June, 2023
The Director, GVWWW&VSWS, Vijayawada shall take necessary action to prepare a schedule of transfers and communicate to all the concerned.
8. This order issues with the concurrence of Finance Department vide their U.O.No. HROPDPP(TRPO)/123/2023 (Computer No.2076553), Dt.11.05.2023. 9. This order is also available