AP Teachers Promotions 2022 Guidelines – School Education – APESS – Promotions to the posts of School Assistants from SGT, to the posts of Head masters Gr-II from the School Assistants management wise on Adhoc basis –Guidelines – Issued.
Read:- 1. G.O.Ms.No.09 School Education, Dated.23-01-2009.
- G.O.Ms.No.10 School Education, Dated.23-01-2009.
- G.O.Ms.No.11 School Education, Dated.23-01-2009.
- G.O.Ms.No.12 School Education, Dated.23-01-2009.
- All the RJDSEs and DEOs in the State are informed that, it has been decided to take up promotions for the year 2022-23 in the schools under the managements of Government, Mandal / Zilla Parishad Schools management wise separately on adhoc basis in the State.
- The promotions to the posts of Headmasters and School Assistants are to be taken up management wise on purely adhoc basis, as was
permitted by the Government in their Memo.No.ESE01-130231/ 1/2018- SER-1-SE DEPT, Dated.21-06-2019.
Further, it has brought to the notice of the undersigned that, while issuing promotions to the posts of School Assistants and Headmasters Gr-II several districts are following diferent interpretations on rules during the preparation of seniority lists and awarding the promotions which are leading to multiple court cases.
In order to achieve the uniformity, the following Guidelines / instructions are hereby issued.
To Get FREE New Admissions and Job Alerts Directly on WhatsApp :: Click here
Follow us on:: Twitter || Facebook || Telegram
- The qualifcations for promotion to the posts of School Assistants and
Head Master Gr-II have prescribed in the references 1st, 2nd,3rd and 4th read above in respect of teachers working in Government
schools and Zilla Praja Parishad and Mandal Praja Parishad Schools
respectively. In addition to this in respect of certain categories certain other qualifcations also prescribed in G.O.Ms.No.67,
Dated.26-10-2018, G.O.Ms.No.15, dated.01-02-2019 and any other orders issued by the Government from time to time also taken into consideration.
AP Teachers Promotions 2022 Guidelines of SGTs & SA:s
- For the purpose of promotions to the posts of Headmasters Gr-II in
Government / ZP managements the seniority of the school assistants
working in the zone / district shall taken into consideration duly
following Rules 33 & 34 of APSSS 1996.
- The Rule of Reservation as prescribed at Rule 22 in A.P. State Subordinate Service Rules are to followed scrupulously in respect
- The seniority of the persons in the respective posts shall be based on date of regularization and approval of probation period duly
considering the date of joining in the feeder post.
- The posts of School Assistants in both managements (Govt & Zilla
Parishad) shall have to taken for the purpose of promotion leaving the posts earmarked i.e. one third for the direct recruitment.
- The minimum service required for efecting promotion to any posts
shall be two years of regular service in the feeder category as per rules.
- The instructions issued by the Government in their CircularMemo.No.16/Service.A/93-39 GAD, dated.21-04-1999 shall followed, for determination of Inter-se-Seniority between feeder
category posts i.e. SGT, LP & PET for the promotion to the post ofSchool Assistant as well as the School Assistants and other feeder
category of the teachers for the promotion to the post of Head Master Gr-II.
Teachers Promotions 2022 Guidelines Joing Details
- The promotes shall allowed a joining time of 15 days to join the new post from the date of receipt of orders.
- The teachers who relinquished promotion earlier shall strictly be
considered only as per G.O.Ms.No.145 and all necessary entries shall
be made in the Service Register of the individual.
10.Any Seniority after three years shall not be changed / re-opened as per the instructions of the Government issued from time to time.
11.As per the orders of the Hon’ble High Court in W.P.No.13273 of 2012, if any teachers viz. SGTs and School Assistants absorbed
under the 30% Non Local quota in the district their cases shall also taken into consideration for promotion to the next higher post basing on the Seniority of the respective cadre which already
12.The untrained teachers service / seniority shall counted from the
date of acquiring requisite qualifcations to hold the post.
To maintain uniformity and transparency in respect of promotions, it has decided to take up the promotions on on-line basis for which requisitions from the districts prescribed for uploading as detailed
AP Teachers Promotions 2022 Preparation Shedule
- a. Preparation of seniority lists, category wise duly following the Rule
33 & 34 of APSSS 1996.
b. Preparation of seniority strictly based on the qualifcations
prescribed for each post as per rules issued and other orders therein.
c. Preparation of Inter-se-Seniority of the School Assistants in the Zone for promotion to the post of Headmasters Gr-II in Govt. Managament schools.
d. Preparation of district wise Seniority of the School Assistants for promotion to the post of Headmasters Gr-II in ZP Management schools.
e. Preparation of district wise Seniority of the SGTs, PETs, LPs School Assistants in both managements Govt. and ZP separately.
f. All seniority lists are to prepared based on erstwhile district as unit of appointment.
Therefore, all the Regional Joint Directors of School Education and District Educational Ofcers instructed to follow the above instructions and fnal seniority list shall completed by 10-08-2022 Any deviation in following the guidelines and instructions by any responsible ofcer will be taken to task for implementing the disciplinary procedures.
The above instructions shall followed scrupulously.