Diksha Training Online link in YouTube -NISHTHA 2.O.NISHTHA Online Training for School Assistants & HMs 2021 Diksha Training Shedule for Secondary Teachers.NISHTHA Secondary Teacher Trainings in DIKSHA Training though online schedule and guidelines Released. Secondary Teacher Trainings in DIKSHA. – Training though online –schedule and guidelines for all Teachers who are dealing 9th Class 10th class 11th and 12th Standerd.Telugu hindi english Mathematics Physics Biology and Social Studies Subjects Deales Teachers Must Participate In This Online Training.
Read the following:
|*Nistha Training for Secondary Teachers Google form link(21/08/2021)|
* Nistha Training Course Joining link for Secondary Teachers.
*To Get FREE New Admissions and Job Alerts Directly on WhatsApp Click here
* Follow us on:: Twitter || Facebook || Telegram
*AP SSC Marks Announced Instead of Grades in 10th Class Public Exams from March 2020
Secondary School Teachers Of 9th Class to 12th Standerd Dealing TEACHERS Of All Subject Teacher must participate in this Training programme. Each generic course will be of 3-4 hours duration and pedagogy courses will be of 24-25 hours within which teachers will have flexibility to complete the course. Nishtha Online Training for School Assistants 2021 DIKSHA Training Schedule for Secondary School Teachers, Each teacher and school head at Secondary level will be expected to complete around 12 generic courses and one pedagogy course as per their subject.
Get FREE New Admissions and Job Alerts Directly on Telegram Channel Click here.
NISHTHA Online Training for School Assistants & HMs 2021 Diksha Training Shedule for Secondary Teachers
1.The Attention of the District Educational Officers & Ex-officio Project Coordinators and Additional Project Coordinators of Samagra Shiksha And Principals of DIET in the state are invited to the reference cited and informed that NISHTHA secondary online teacher training on DIKSHA will be commenced from 01-08-2021.
- Further, it is informed that the NCERT has scheduled the Nishtha Secondary online training from 1stAugust, 2021 to 28th February, 2022.
- This training is meant for all the teachers who are teaching from classes 9th to 12th and heads of institutions. This training is mandatory for all the said teachers of all managements.
- In this regard, it is informed that all the teachers have to download the DIKSHA app from the google play store and has to register with their mobile number, after getting registered in the app teachers have to fll their institution details like UDISE, treasury ID and mail ID.
How to Register in Diksha App from Play Store
- Download the DIKSHA app from the google play store
- Register with their mobile number,
- After getting registered in the app
- Teachers have to fll their institution details like UDISE, treasury ID and mail ID.
- Inview of the above all the District Educational Officers & Ex-officio Project Coordinators in the state are requested to select (2) active school assistants for each subject i.e.Telugu, Hindi, English, Urdu, Sanskrit,Mathematics, Biological Science, Physical Sciences and Social Studies) to act as KRP who are good at English, technology and presentation skills.The selected KRP list may be sent to email :email@example.com.
- In this connection, the District Educational Officers & Ex- ofiicio Project Coordinators, Additional project Coordinators of Samagra Shiksha and Principals of DIET are instructed to disseminate the information and take all necessary steps for 100% participation of teachers.
NISHTHA Secondary courses in DIKSHA.
- Teachers has to complete three courses in one-month i.e., 01-08-2021 to 31-08-2021, prior to enroll into the courses teachers has to ready with installed DIKSHA app in their mobile.
- Teachers can select any one of the mediums to complete the course.
- After enrolling into course, one has to complete it.
Diksha Online Training Course Enrollment Links: –
|Courses||Topic||English Medium||Telugu Medium||Urdu Medium|
|Course1||Curriculum and Inclusive Education.||Clickhere||Click here||Click here|
|Course2||Integration of ICT in Teaching,|
Learning and Assessment.
|Course3||Developing Personal-Social Qualities|
for Facilitating Holistic Development
|*Click here||Click here|| Click here |
|Course4||Art Integrated Learning||Clickhere||*Click here||Click here|
|Course5||Understanding Secondary Stage Learners: A Guidance and Counselling Approach||Click here||Clickhere||Click here|
|Course6||Health and Well being||*Click here||Clickhere||Click here|
|Course7||Integrating Gender in Schooling Processes||Click here||Click here||*Click here|
|Course8||School Leadership: Concepts and Applications||*Click here||Click here||Click here|
|Course9||Vocational Education||Click here||*Click here||Click here|
Course’s duration form: – 01-08-2021 to 28-02-2022
Enrollment into the course stats from 01-08-2021. Enrollment into the courses ends on 25-08-2021.
NCERT will be conducting live sessions through NCERT Official YouTube channel in the first week (Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday).
|Date|| Activity on NISHTHA Secondary||LIVE Class|
|03-08-2021||Live class by NCERT on Course-1||Clickhere|
|04-08-2021|| Live class by NCERT on Course-2||Click here|
|05-08-2021|| Live class by NCERT on Course-3||Clickhere|
|09-08-2021|| Live Class by State Resource persons on course-1||Live class link will be shared|
|16-08-2021||Live Class by State Resource persons on course-2||Live class link will be shared|
|23-08-2021||Live Class by State Resource persons on course-3||Live class link will be shared|
NISHTHA Online training courses details
|Phase1||1-31 August, 2021||* Generic Course 1 – Curriculum and Inclusive Education|
Generic Course 2 – Integration of ICT in Teaching, Learning and Assessment
Generic Course 3 – Developing Personal-Social Qualities for Facilitating Holistic Development of Learners
| Generic Course 4 – Art Integrated Learning|
Generic Course 5 – Understanding Secondary Stage Learners: A Guidance and Counselling Approach
Generic Course 6 – Health and Well being
|Phase3||1-31 October 2021|| Generic Course 7- School Leadership Development for Secondary School Heads: Concepts and Applications|
Generic Course 8 – Vocational Education
Generic Course 9 – Gender Issues in Education
| Generic Course 10 – School Initiatives|
Generic Course 11 – Toy Based Pedagogy
Generic Course 12 -School Based Assessment
|Subject Specific Course 13 – Pedagogy of English/Urdu/|
Sanskrit/ Mathematics/ Science/ Social Sciences
| Reopen all the courses for its completion by all remaining|
|* Data analysis and reporting|
For any clarification, please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: – 1. Course completion Certificate will be generated, only if the individual scores 70%
marks in the course assessment.The assessments will give only 3 chances to answer, later it will be blocked
- DIKSHA APP UPDATED NEW VERSION AUGUST 31ST 2021
- Baseline Test Question papers 10th 9th 8th 7th 6th 5th 4th 3rd 2nd Readiness Programme to Next Class.
- AP Baseline Test Question Papers 2021 for 10th 9th 8th 7th 6th 5th 4th 3rd 2nd Class Readiness to Next Class
- Baseline Test Question Papers Level 1 &Level 2 for 2021-22 E.M & T.M Timetable for 1st to 10th Class – Conduct of Baseline Test Instructions.
- AP 2nd Class Books – SCERT Class 2 Semester Text Books & Work Books Download (pdf)
- APSCERT 3rd Class Books | Class 3 Semesterwise Text Books & Work Books((Pdf)
- APSCERT 1st Class Books | Class 1 Semesterwise Text Books & Work Books Download(Pdf)
- AP 4th Class Books | APSCERT Class 4 Semester wise Text Books & Work Books(pdf)
- APSCERT 5th Class Books | Class 5 Semeste rwise Text Books & Work Books Download (Pdf)
- AP 6th Class Books | Class 6 Semester wise Text Books & Work Books Download(Pdf)
- APSCERT 7th Class Books | Class 7 Semesterwise Text Books & Work Books(Pdf)
- AP 8th Class Books | Class 8 Semesterwise Text Books & Work Books Download (Pdf)
- AP Varadhi Work Sheets for Class 10,9,8,7 and 6th- APSCERT Workbooks for Online Classes
- APSCERT 10th Class Books | Class 10 Semester wise Text Books & Work Books Download(pdf)
- APSCERT 9th Class Books | Class 9 Semester wise Text Books & Work Books Download(pdf)